Monday, June 27, 2011

Farmer's Wife Blocks 1 - 10





I made 10 Farmer's Wife blocks yesterday! Bill and Jake were golfing, Brenna was at work, so I headed downstairs and started sewing. Thanks to my friend Joan for printing the templates for me (my printer is on the fritz and I don't have EQ anymore) and also for the Kaye England class and her wonderful rulers, they all went together smoothly! So, here they all are!




Block #1, Attic Window



Block #2 Autumn Tints
















Block #3 Basket














Block #4 Basketweave
















Block #5 Bat Wing



















Block #6 Big Dipper


















#7 Birds In The Air



















#8 Bouquet



















Block #9 Box























Block #10 Bow Tie























I didn't make the knot a different color and may redo this one. It looks sort of blah. Well, there's the first 10. Till next time....................

No comments:

Post a Comment